Get Seen in 2019 – November 1st 2018, Chicheley Hall, Buckinghamshire. 10.00-4.00
Are you the sort of person who blindly posts on social media without a plan?
Maybe you write the odd blog post here and there without an overall strategy?
Do you dream of getting into the press but when you try, you get nowhere?
To be seen properly by your ideal customer, you need to have a year’s marketing plan that is smart to action, freeing up your time to work on the big stuff or even to have more time to enjoy life! And the good news is that I am here to help you with this plan at my one day “Get Seen in 2019” workshop.
By the end of the day you will:
- Understand how having a plan can help you to be noticed and how to create a smart one for your brand going forward
- Leave with an actual plan for on diary and off diary events across the year for social media, press and blogging
You will also learn:
- What journalists want and how to write a pitch that they will notice
- How to get featured on leading industry blogs – including what not to do!
- How to promote national days and again what not to do!
The morning will be split into sections covering social, press and blogging (content creation) leading up to a lovely lunch at the hall. The afternoon will be spent nailing your plan, and importantly you will leave with a plan that you can only make better with everything that you learn,
The day is on 1st November on the Beds/Bucks border not far from the M1.
The cost is £145. I am offering early bird tickets at £120 until 1st September.
SPECIAL VIP PACKAGE
I am offering 4 people the chance to stay on after 4.00pm to get my undivided attention, going through your plan and offering personalised advice and ideas. You will get 30 minutes with me (but you will also be asked to sit through everyones as this will be sure to spark new ideas) to share your ideas and get my feedback. This time with me is worth £100 but you can get it for £45.
The cost for the VIP package is £190. The early bird ticket for this is £165